|Quest Guard as seen on the adventure map.
Quest Guard is an adventure map object that does not allow a hero to pass, unless the requirements of the quest are fulfilled. Completing the quest works in a similar way as in Seer's Huts. When Quest Guard is passed, it disappears. There are several different types of quests the guard can have. They are:
- Achieve certain experience Level
- Achieve certain levels in primary skills (They can be independent for each skill.)
- Defeat a specific hero
- Defeat a specific wandering creature stack
- Return with an artifact or artifacts (They are lost when completing the quest.)
- Return with resources (They are lost when completing the quest.)
- Be a specific hero
- Be a specific color
If you return after having received your quest but before completing it, you might get a message that contains more hints.
Quest guard for water terrain was added: