Didn't make any revisions to the large text on the Golems page when I created the table but I'm glad to see you've updated it to be accurate!
- Ok! Also, I got that info from General Kendal's diary. Should I link it?--FirePaladin2 (talk) 22:18, 27 March 2020 (UTC)
- I was kinda sad to see him die, but at least he did become the greatest Dragon Slayer of Enroth.--FirePaladin2 (talk) 22:26, 27 March 2020 (UTC)
sources, sources, sources
'angels being robots' source. i failed to remember any solid in-game proof for this in homm and mm games. if the 'stop bullying my forge' interview is all we have here, its going to trivia as a version. --188.8.131.52 23:43, 30 March 2020 (UTC)
- First of all, Sword of Frost is mentioned in Heroes Chronicles (and the main "attraction").
- Here's about Sword of Frost, Reckoning and Axeoth (which are just at the last border of H3; the rest is H4)(you can also find this info easily on the internet, not only this interview):
- "About Angels here: http://heroes3wog.net/interview-with-greg-fulton-about-angels-gelu-and-heavenly-forge/
- XEL: What is the origin of angels and archangels? Don’t worry, we won’t have a heart attack.
- GF: Over the course of my time at New World, on occasion, typically when taking a break, I would wander into Paul Rattner’s office. Even though MM6 was in mid production, Paul was already thinking about MM7, so I made sure to update him on what was happening with HoMM3.
- When I told him about the changes to the factions, I specifically mentioned the Angels. At that point in time, Paul was essentially the lore master for the MM universe. On the topic of the Angels and Arch Angels, he proposed they be sophisticated robots created by the Ancients to hunt down and eradicate the Kreegans. I agreed, and we ran with it.
- Later, after the Forge was shelved, I remember thinking to myself, “If people have a problem with the whole ‘goblins are aliens’ idea, I can only imagine what they will think if they figure out the :true origins of the Angels."
- Anyway, if you really have a problem, we can add the last part to trivia.--FirePaladin2 (talk) 00:13, 31 March 2020 (UTC)
I think it would be better to add a link at the bottom to a separate strategy page. For example: Necropolis Strategy. I say this because I don't think everyone agrees with everything in those strategy/pro/con lists.