Sea Barrel

From Heroes 3 wiki
Revision as of 23:40, 26 March 2020 by GroundhogYear (talk | contribs) (navbox added)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Horn of the Abyss map icon.pngOnly available when the unofficial expansion, Horn of the Abyss, is installed.
Sea Barrel.gif Sea Barrel as seen on the adventure map.
  • 20% chance of getting nothing. 80% chance of getting 3-6 Mercury mercury, Sulfur sulfur, Crystal crystal, or Gem gems once.
  • Terrain: water.
  • Value: 500.
  • Frequency of occurrence: 400.

See also: