|Basic Mysticism: allows your hero to regenerate 2 spell points per day. (5 in Horn of the Abyss)|
|Advanced Mysticism: allows your hero to regenerate 3 spell points per day. (10 in Horn of the Abyss)|
|Expert Mysticism: allows your hero to regenerate 4 spell points per day. (15 in Horn of the Abyss)|
In Horn of the Abyss , the skill regenerates 5, 10, and 15 spell points per day.
Heroes with Mysticism as a starting skill:
- Axsis the Heretic – Basic Mysticism
- Halon the Wizard – Basic Mysticism
- Ingham the Cleric – Basic Mysticism
- Jaegar the Warlock – Basic Mysticism
- Josephine the Alchemist – Basic Mysticism
- Piquedram the Alchemist – Basic Mysticism
- Rissa the Alchemist – Basic Mysticism
- Rosic the Witch – Basic Mysticism
- Thant the Necromancer – Basic Mysticism
- Torosar the Alchemist – Basic Mysticism
Heroes who specialize in Mysticism:
Artifacts with similar ability:
- Charm of Mana – allows your hero to regenerate 1 extra spell point per day.
- Talisman of Mana – allows your hero to regenerate 2 extra spell points per day.
- Mystic Orb of Mana – allows your hero to regenerate 3 extra spell points per day.
- Wizard's Well - a combination artifact (which was introduced in Shadow of Death). It is assembled from Charm of Mana, Talisman of Mana and Mystic Orb of Mana. When equipped, Wizard's Well regenerates hero's all spell points in a day.
Chance to get
|Town||Class||Chance to learn|
[Show user commentary]
[Hide user commentary]
In the traditional Heroes 3 Mysticism is usually ignored by players. There are opportunities to restore all mana points, namely Magic Wells and towns with a Mage Guild, and a Magic Spring or Mana Vortex in Dungeon will double them. However, on rare occasions when a map doesn't have many places to reload mana it can be useful (e.g. on the map Azure Dragons, the last scenario of Dragon Slayer campaign, Mage Guilds are absent in towns - while there is still a low possibility that you learn Mysticism, since you should win first three scenarios in order to proceed to the last one, and they aren't freebies, thus requiring Dracon to learn something stronger than Mysticism). In Horn of the Abyss , Mysticism earns much more spell points, and on expert level it allows to cast some high-level spells every day.
Things that ruin Mysticism