Jump to navigation Jump to search
Fully built Cove, as seen on the adventure map
Cove is a neutral alignment town with the captain and navigator hero classes. Cove armies are composed of pirates, smugglers, and thieves, as well as those with whom they have forged alliances. Cove represents Regna.
Cove's native terrain is swamp.
Cove creature dwellings
Cove specific buildings
- Pub - Horde building which increases crew mate and seaman growth by +4 per week.
- Roost - Horde building which increases stormbird and ayssid growth by +3 per week.
- Grotto - Allows the guest hero to sacrifice creatures or artifacts, gaining experience.
- Thieves' Guild - Opens 2 additional levels of information in Thieves' Guild, provides towns and garrisons information on enemy towns.
- Shipyard - Enables town to build a boat. Can only be built if town is adjacent to water.
- Lodestar - Grail building of Cove. Brings 5000 gold per day, multiplies the growth of creatures by 1.5 per week (rounded down). Makes any terrain native to Cove (movement without penalty, +1 to attack, defense and speed, see and ignore mines and see quicksand). Cove's siege remains on swamp.
Cove building tree
|Troop cost/week:||29935 + 4|
|Halls||Fortifications||Tavern, Marketplace & Resource Silo||Mage Guilds||Banned spells|
|Village Hall||Fort||Tavern||Mage Guild
|Town Hall||Citadel||Marketplace||Mage Guild
|City Hall||Castle||Resource Silo
Banned secondary skills
Some skills are not available for certain hero classes, which means they can only acquire them from Scholars, Witch Huts (except for Necromancy and Leadership, if not allowed by a map-maker), Seer's Huts, Events or Pandora's Boxes.
Neither Cove hero classes can learn Necromancy.
|Nymph||1||5||2||1||2||4||6||16||57||35||Teleporting, Immune to ice|
|Oceanid||1+||6||2||1||3||4||8||16||75||45||Teleporting, Immune to ice|
|Pirate||3||8||6||3||7||15||6||7||312||225||Ranged (4 shots), No melee penalty|
|Corsair||3+||10||8||3||7||15||7||7||407||275||Ranged (4 shots), No melee penalty, No enemy retaliation|
|Sea Dog||3++||12||11||3||7||15||8||7||602||375||Ranged (12 shots), No melee penalty, No enemy retaliation, Accurate Shot|
|Sea Witch||5||12||7||10||14||35||6||3||790||515||Ranged (12 shots), Casts Weakness / Disrupting Ray|
|Sorceress||5+||12||9||10||16||35||7||3||852||565||Ranged (12 shots), Casts Weakness / Disrupting Ray|
|Nix||6||13||16||18||22||80||6||2||1415||1000||Ignores 30% of enemy attack value|
|Nix Warrior||6+||14||17||18||22||90||7||2||2116||1300||Ignores 60% of enemy attack value|
|Sea Serpent||7||22||16||30||55||180||9||1||3953||2200||, 1||Poisonous|
|Haspid||7+||29||20||30||55||300||12||1||7220||4000||, 2||Poisonous, Revenge|
[Show user commentary]
[Hide user commentary]
Cove's strategy revolves around offensive powers, with troops having excellent attacking skills and Nix and Nix Warriors acting as tanks.